Established Independent Ambulance Service, with Contracts in Place Across a Varied Client Base
Business Services; Healthcare; Transportation
Reputable independent ambulance service, providing a one-stop service for all patient transport, including bariatric and secure transport, with UK-wide coverage. The company’s fleet of ambulances and highly-trained staff can facilitate all end user requirements, from providing the comfortable transportation of patients to-and-from hospital, to more complex client demands such as secure transit or supporting individuals suffering from mental health illnesses during home visits. Working closely with a varied client base, comprising hospitals, NHS trusts, police constabularies, HMS prisons and more, the company has established an excellent reputation and a dominant name in the industry.
- Skilled and highly trained workforce, with extensive industry experience, capable of dealing with the most complex client requirements, providing a smooth and comfortable service for all patients.
- Customer-centric ethos and tailored approach to all projects unrivalled by competitors.
- Capable second-tier management structure in place, with limited reliance on the current shareholders.
- Long-standing client relationships, many of which with leading hospitals and NHS foundations who regard the company as their preferred service provider.
- No one client represents more than 7% of sales, mitigating the risks associated with overreliance.
- Long-term contracts in place with a handful of larger clients generate substantial recurring revenue every year.
- Supporting local community events, the company helps spread brand awareness and promote its services.
- Implement an innovative and targeted marketing strategy to help further brand awareness, generate new business leads, and boost sales.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer to gain a foothold in the immediate region, with capacity to serve the UK nationwide, and expand its geographical reach.
- Represents an opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering, with a view to capitalising on significant cross-selling prospects across a combined client base.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and promote its continued growth.
- Highly scalable business model provides opportunity to rapidly grow operations, take on larger crews, and secure a greater number of orders.
- Currently recruiting a further 8 additional staff, to increase capacity to take on additional works and match the high levels of demand faced.
- Opportunity to increase works through tendering for large contracts.