Total Facilities Management Services
Construction; Environmental, Waste & Recycling
Total facilities management including construction, engineering, environmental services, cleaning & security.
Provides both planned & reactive maintenance of buildings & assets, with a focus on continual improvement & innovation, specialising in Hard FM including project design, delivery & management.
- Recurring contracts with top five customers, some maintained for over 10 years.
- Holds contracts for the handling of forward management programmes of blue-chip clients, including a market-leading insurance provider & a prominent gambling company, for the next five years.
- Systems responsible for saving major blue-chip client 25% on electricity & 35% on gas
- Only FM provider utilising energy management technology in-house, reducing reliance on third parties & allowing for proactive, optimised solutions.
- Bespoke client portal, developed in-house, allows clients to view all programmes, site specific documentation, reports, operative qualifications, accreditations, insurances & policies.
- Blue-chip end-users of previous projects include a leading electricity services company, a telecommunications provider, the fire & rescue department for a large metropolitan county & major government service providers.
- Dedication to impeccable service is recognised in the form of numerus industry awards & accreditations.
- Shareholders are searching for a strategic partner capable of accelerating the company’s current rate of growth.
- Ongoing project pipeline (ten-year plan) with private & local authorities throughout the UK, estimated value £5-£7m p.a.
- Further streamline process & operations with system integration.
- Rationalise the supply chain & leverage procurement opportunities.
- Develop new opportunities through marketing & networks including a new university project.
- Joint venture opportunity in Qatar.
- Capitalise on opportunities with existing clients.
- Potential for an acquirer with the necessary capacity & infrastructure to expedite the company’s current trajectory through capital investment.