Rapidly Growing E-Learning Video Creation and Delivery SaaS Provider
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Provider of e-learning content delivery systems for educational institutions internationally, experiencing significant growth alongside changing education strategies as a result of COVID-19. The company works for universities and teaching agencies to enable the creation, delivery, and monitoring of both live and on-demand media content, providing enhanced integrations with Learning Management Systems. By offering a user-friendly interface and branded portals, the company’s clients can in turn provide seamless remote learning experiences for their students with minimal set-up or technical support required.
- Recurring revenue generated by software licenses accounts for 90% of the company’s sales, supported by upgrades and maintenance contracts.
- Unprecedented increase in new custom as a result of changing education requirements of the COVID-19 pandemic, with new clients secured in five previously untapped countries.
- Ability to offer advanced integration with an extensive range of Learning Management Systems (LMS), enabling the company to rapidly onboard new clients looking for innovative remote learning solutions.
- White-label offering provides a fully customisable option where clients can create branded portals.
- Additional revenue stream through partnerships with several trusted international resellers, including the reselling of captioning software for home learning and additional educational support
- 5x increased usage of platform from existing US and UK clients since January 2020, with an improvement in upselling to these institutions of additional services to support enhanced remote learning experiences.
- Established relationships with several world-renowned educational institutions and further tendering opportunities presenting ample room for further growth across Europe and South America.
- Low customer concentration where no one client accounts for more than 7% of sales, mitigating the risks associated with overreliance.
- Minimal marketing spend this year, with significant new custom generated from organic searches, expanding the company’s geographical footprint.
- Capitalise on unprecedented increase in demand for remote learning solutions as a result of COVID-19 social distancing requirements, rapidly expanding the company's international client base, and portfolio of services offered.
- Mitigating more clients to its successful SaaS model, fostering dependent relationships with existing institutions, as well as onboarding new custom as part of a rapidly scalable operation.
- Opportunity for an acquirer already operating in this industry to secure expertise in educational media management and streaming.
- Opportunity for a larger IT solutions provider to bring in-house the company’s unique offering, broadening its service offering.
- Opportunity for a complementary acquirer to secure a lucrative foothold in the virtual & remote learning market, with many long-term client relationships with world-renowned educational institutions, gaining an immediate international footprint.