Specialist Pharmaceutical Advertising and Medical Communications Agency
Healthcare; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Esteemed provider of advertising and medical communications solutions, specialising in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical devices sectors. Drawing on extensive industry experience and knowledge, the company designs and deploys bespoke, multi-faceted marketing initiatives and branding solutions via a range of media and channels to develop greater brand equity in line with clients’ requirements. The company also offers disease-specific education programmes for healthcare professionals, patients and sales teams.
- Extensive knowledge and vast experience working in the pharmaceuticals sector positions the company at the forefront of its industry.
- Strong repeat business model, with various client relationships in place for more than 10 years.
- Significant experience in rare diseases both pre- and post-launch.
- Generates recurring revenue via its website maintenance contracts, many of which are set to renew in the next 12 months.
- Flexibility and resilience demonstrated in line with recent COVID-19 requirements, with all staff working remotely.
- Embeds itself in a client’s corporate culture, conventions, and procedures to deliver an unrivalled service.
- Able to translate global product branding into more local campaigns to connect with affiliate markets and customer groups.
- Serves two clients with European headquarters in the UK on a pan-European basis, developing approved websites in several languages.
- All employees receive ABPI (The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry) code of practice training.
- Highly experienced second tier management capable of overseeing day-to-day operations with minimal input from the shareholders.
- Implement a targeted marketing campaign to increase brand awareness and capitalise on currently untapped clients and business development opportunities.
- Recruit additional staff to grow capacity and secure more projects, with a view to achieving further growth.
- Apply proven business strengths and knowledge to new therapeutics areas to diversify existing expertise further and generate new business leads.
- Secure new custom via existing industry contacts who are taking up positions with new companies.
- Represents an ideal opportunity for an acquirer operating in the pharmaceutical sector to strengthen its own market position and expand its operating footprint.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer, such as a creative agency, to diversify its existing service offering via a specialist pharmaceutical division.
- Build on recognised capability within rare diseases to offer European-wide brand support to pre- and post-launch products in this highly specialised sector.
- Opportunity for a complementary acquirer with additional resources to facilitate the company’s business development plans and drive its continued success.