Well-Renowned Electrical & Building Maintenance Contractor
Business Services; Construction
A reputable electrical and building maintenance contractor, providing turnkey solutions for facilities management, including fire security and maintenance services, to both commercial and domestic clients. The company sources and installs a comprehensive range of electrical equipment and fire detection products via its team of highly skilled and experienced engineers. Operating from its strategically located office, the company serves an established blue-chip client base throughout London and the South East of England.
- Offers one-stop-shop solutions for electrical contracting, facilities management, and fire security, including maintenance services.
- Provides pre-planned maintenance packages – ranging from one to three years in length - which generate substantial recurring revenue.
- Long-term relationships with several esteemed clients and maintains a 90% client retention rate for the past five years.
- Serves a diverse client base, from private domestic customers through to large, nationally renowned clients.
- Proudly offers an apprenticeship scheme, in addition to the continuous training of its established engineers, paving the way for a skilled workforce and strong management team.
- Benefits from secure supplier relationships, many of which have been in place for many years and ensure continuity in the company’s valued offering.
- Maintains a robust network of approved subcontractors to support with specialist works and fluctuations in demand.
- Holds desirable industry accreditations, including NICEIC, SSAIB, and BAFE.
- Recruit additional staff to further expand capacity, and better position the company to secure larger and more lucrative projects.
- Implement an innovative marketing campaign in order to drive brand awareness and increase new custom.
- With additional resources, an acquirer could facilitate the implementation of the company’s development plans to accelerate future growth.
- Opportunity for a complementary acquirer to expand and diversify its existing service offering, with a view to capitalising on significant cross-selling opportunities to a combined client base.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer to leverage the company’s existing industry reputation and established client base to increase market share.
- Opportunity for an acquirer operating in a different region to secure a strong foothold in the South East of England - with immediate access to London - and increase its operational footprint.