Specialist Provider Tailor-Made Lodges & Unique Accommodation Solutions for a Rapidly Growing Marketplace
Construction; Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure
Specialist provider of bespoke lodges and garden buildings, offering a turnkey service from unique 3D designs and floorplans through to building, transport, groundworks, and siting. Using conventional manufacturing processes and advanced technologies, all products are designed and built to meet a client’s individual specifications at the company's specialist and high-end premises. The company serves B2C and B2B customers, including a growing range of holiday parks and resorts looking to upgrade and expand their current facilities.
- One of a limited number of similar providers able to provide clients a truly bespoke offering, with many competitors providing mass-produced models.
- Offers turnkey solutions, using a combination of long-established workmanship techniques and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Infrastructure has been developed to enable continued growth, with ample opportunity to expand its client base and further improve the profit margins it yields.
- Currently in advanced discussions with several holiday parks for the provision of lodges and pods across existing and newly developed locations.
- Capable second-tier management structure in place, with limited reliance on the current shareholder.
- Dynamic marketing campaign using digital and traditional methods sees the company drive brand awareness and build its reputation.
- Strong working relationships with suppliers ensure continuity of quality and supply, with contracts in place with leading material manufacturers in the UK.
- Highly trained and knowledgeable workforce ensures safe working practices and high-quality works.
- Strengthen existing foothold in immediate region and expand presence in currently untapped geographical regions in order to grow client base and increase market share.
- Continue targeting holiday resorts and parks to expand the company’s client base and secure larger orders, due to the heightened demand for staycations as a result of COVID-19.
- Introduce maintenance contracts alongside the company’s existing warranties to generate substantial recurring revenues.
- Diversify offering via a range of different accommodation types to complement the company’s current product lines.
- Further strengthen the company’s marketing strategy in order to continue securing new custom and boost sales.
- Represents an opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering, with a view to capitalising on significant cross-selling prospects across a combined client base.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and promote its continued growth.