Multi-Award-Winning Provider of Terotechnology and Related Services
Business Services; Construction; Environmental, Waste & Recycling
Long-established terotechnology specialist, providing a turnkey service for the design, installation, and maintenance of innovative and integrated engineering solutions for a variety of buildings types. The company uses advanced technologies, including AI infrastructure and monitoring systems, to reduce energy consumption, carbon output, and human intervention, with a view to creating more efficient workspaces. The company also offers technical support and managed services contracts which generate substantial recurring revenue on a monthly basis. Primarily serving clients throughout the South East of England, the company has worked on a variety of prestigious projects and has been engaged by several major blue-chip clients.
- Multi-award-winning provider of terotechnology services, offering turnkey solutions from consultancy and integrated engineering to managed services.
- Expert knowledge and advanced technologies reduce energy usage and carbon output, as well as minimise human intervention, to optimise the efficiency of clients’ workspaces.
- Second-tier management continuously upskilled, with limited reliance on the current shareholders.
- Strong and growing order book, currently valued at c£5m with works secured to 2022.
- Long-term managed service contracts in place with several clients generate c£174k of recurring revenue pcm.
- Appointed by major UK clients as an integrated engineering solutions provider to reduce energy consumption and improve reliability in core facilities.
- Excellent customer retention rate of 90%, affirming high quality product offering and customer satisfaction.
- Recently developed a COVID-19 monitoring system to oversee Workspace Occupancy conditions, featuring detailed graphics and a warning system.
- Cultivated a robust network of trusted suppliers to optimise sourcing capabilities and ensure continuity of supply.
- Implement an innovative and targeted marketing strategy to help further brand awareness, generate new business leads, and boost sales.
- Strengthen existing foothold in immediate region and expand presence in currently untapped geographical regions in order to diversify client base and increase market share.
- Drive sales of managed service contracts to add value to each service and expand the company’s existing recurring revenue stream.
- Leverage long-established reputation with leading Government bodies to capitalise on significant opportunities that have arisen as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer to gain an established foothold in the South East of England and expand its geographical reach.
- Represents an opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering, with a view to capitalising on significant cross-selling prospects across a combined client base.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and promote its continued growth.