Domiciliary Care for Adults - Operating Throughout the UK
Education & Government; Healthcare
Client Code: BM006980
Turnover (Forecast): £6,250,000
EBITDA (Forecast): £1,400,000
Domiciliary care provider for adults requiring a range of specialist needs relating to genetic conditions, mental health, substance abuse & dementia.
Care is provided on the behalf of social services, the NHS & privately funded service users.
- Long-term framework contracts with local councils with the earliest set to expire in six years & several with no fixed expiry.
- Growing company experiencing c.£1m growth year-on-year for the past three years.
- Preferred care provider for several social services departments & local authorities.
- Good CQC rating across the company.
- Seven strategically located offices throughout England.
- Hours of care provided has grown to c.5,600 up from c.4,200 the previous year.
- Regular advertising provides a readily available & scalable workforce to draw from when extra capacity is required.
- Estimated 42% increase in the proportion of adults over 65 by 2025, presents significant opportunity for growth in the domiciliary care market.
- Increase number of satellite offices in regions the business can take advantage of pre-existing relationships with local authorities.
- Introducing strategic marketing campaigns supported by tools, such as SEO & social media could raise further brand awareness.
- Pyramid management structure in place that allows for continuous growth.
- Potential for a domiciliary care provider to expand geographically using the company’s strategically placed offices to increase UK coverage.
- Ideal opportunity for an acquirer, serving an associated care sector, to expand its offering & secure an established domiciliary care division.
- Readily available workforce can be utilised to scale up activities.