Specialist Provider of Passive Fire Protection Solutions
South of England, UK
Long-established specialist contractor of passive fire protection services within the construction sector. The company provides a complete range of passive fire protection solutions to ensure that buildings can be safely evacuated in the event of a fire. Specialist forms of passive fire protection, including intumescent paints, fire boarding, and firestopping measures, are applied or installed by the company to ensure the fire integrity of building structures. Primarily operating as a subcontractor for projects throughout the Midlands, London, and the South of England, the company operates across a diverse range of market sectors, including retail, commercial, education, industrial, healthcare, and sports & leisure.
- Well-established industry reputation owing to high quality services delivered as part of sizable and prestigious projects throughout the UK.
- Complementary offerings often see client demand for the company's services grow over time, resulting in substantial supplementary sales.
- Experienced in the installation of stopping works and offers complementary services, such as air leakage, acoustic, and thermographic testing services.
- Maintains strong working relationships with large blue-chip contractors and has also worked directly for NHS Trusts and the Royal Household.
- Strives to cultivate strong working relationships with clients and boasts preferred fire protection contractor status with major clients.
- Holds desirable sector-specific accreditations which enables the company to deliver projects for the Ministry of Defence (MoD).
- Recent onboarding of a new client has resulted in an opportunity to secure four more years of work on a major project.
- Strong presence on specialist industry platforms further strengthens market position.
- All project requirements are delivered to comply with the Building Regulations.
- Introduce an innovative marketing campaign in order to raise brand awareness, boost new custom, and increase sales.
- Strengthen existing foothold in the London region and expand presence in currently untapped geographical locations to grow client base and increase market share.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer to gain immediate access to the company’s established client base and secure a strong foothold in the South of England.
- Opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering to capitalise on significant cross-selling opportunities to a combined client base.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and drive its future growth.
- Ideal bolt-on opportunity for a sizable acquirer looking to bring in-house a specialist passive fire contractor to expand its own offering, secure an additional revenue stream, and reduce its own costs.