Specialist SaaS Provider Offering Bespoke Online Communication Tools & Benefiting from High Levels (c80% of sales) of Recurring Revenue
Business Services; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Revolutionary provider of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, specialising in omni-channel online communication tools designed to enable businesses and organisations to interact easily with visitors to their website. Operating a subscription-based model, the company provides bespoke development as part of its professional services, offering a fully customisable solution, including tailored dashboards and application integration, based on the client’s specific business requirements. The company operates across a diverse range of markets, including public services, education, financial services, and charitable organisations. The company offering is in significant demand as a result of more customers requiring easy access and support to wide ranging services on line, amid the evolving landscape of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Increasing market demand for resilient and reliable solutions facilitating online communication has resulted in a huge untapped customer base, from SME to large corporates in a range of markets.
- Focuses on the UK market which appeals to UK-based clients due to data being processed and stored domestically, and providing accessible support within their own time-zone; a highly desirable model in the financial and public sectors.
- Flexible dashboard functionality allows different windows to be opened and positioned; a ground-breaking tool in web application, offering a superior interface compared to competitors.
- Continually develops its solution to offer integration with the latest emerging trends, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Salesforce, and MS D365, to remain ahead of market verticals.
- Fully customisable visitor interfaces enable clients to brand and configure based on their specific business requirements or for professional services to be offered.
- Monthly/annual subscription model generates substantial recurring revenue via licensing and traffic surcharges, accounting for more than 80% of sales.
- Easy integration into any website for all communication tools facilitates the simple and efficient onboarding of new clients.
- Currently pursuing c80 open leads, and averages c27 new leads pcm based (2020) with favourable conversion rates.
- Boasts a strong client retention rate of c67% over the past five years, and works alongside a trusted network of affiliates and resellers to secure new custom.
- Recently upgraded production environment, enabling the company to scale operations and double capacity, with minimal additional resources or on-going costs.
- Serves a diverse client base and operates in multiple industries and markets, from SME to Government bodies, demonstrating the transferability and adaptability of its solution.
- Holds desirable industry accreditations, including ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus, and is registered with NHS Data Security, Protection Toolkit, and GCloud.
- Further enhance the current reporting system to provide more in-depth management information to sizable clients.
- Integrate a ticketing/email management system to further enhance the software and expand the company's omni-channel offering.
- Introduce real-time screen sharing functionality to allow customer service representatives to assist visitors whilst interacting on a client’s website.
- Capitalise on growing and sustained demand for effective online communication tools and services which has largely been driven by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Currently accounting for <1% of sales, the company considers the development of its international markets a key growth opportunity.
- Explore the opportunity to provide a managed service whereby the company directly manages communication interactions on behalf of new and existing clients.
- Drive sales via cross-selling of complementary tools and services, such as application integration, to increase the value of existing client subscriptions.
- Represents an opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering, with a view to capitalising on significant cross-selling prospects across a combined client base.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and promote its continued growth.
- Ideal opportunity for an acquirer operating across a diverse range of verticals to bring in-house a specialist solution, with a view to increasing the volume of recurring revenue generated via the company’s existing subscription model.