A highly regarded sole practitioner solicitor serving the community in Dublin
Client Code: BN000031452
Turnover (Actual): €1,162,000
EBITDA (Actual): €555,000
A highly regarded sole practitioner solicitor serving the community in Dublin & throughout Ireland. Specialising in conveyancing, probate & personal injury litigation, while providing the full range of other services.
- Founded prior to 1950, with three generations of experience, the practice has built a reputation for reliability & professionalism.
- Principal solicitor is a Notary Public & Commissioner of Oaths & the team has a combined 70 years of experience.
- One of the oldest practices in South Dublin, situated in an attractive suburb, reaching clients in all corners of the community.
- Well known & respected by clients, peers & competitors throughout South County Dublin, Wicklow, Bray & surrounding areas, maintaining a large, diverse client base.
- High level of client loyalty with multi-generational referrals within families served.
- Services extend into all aspects of legal services.
- Regularly attends before the Dublin courts & surrounding areas, including Bray, Wicklow & Wexford & beyond.
- An acquirer with knowledge of current trends, developments & new niche markets in Law could draw on constant demand from an extensive, multigenerational client base.
- Opportunity for expansion with a larger team, offering the diverse skills needed to respond to ongoing customer demand.
- Opportunity for an acquirer in the same market, operating outside the practice’s area of service to advance geographically.
- An acquirer in a complementary sector could assist in the development of legal services to private clients, in wider capacities, such as family law, employment law or Disputes & Disciplinary Processes.