Domiciliary Care Provider - for Clients of All Ages
Domiciliary care provider registered with the Care Quality Commission providing services such as live-in, home, overnight, end of life, palliative & complex care.
Care is provided on behalf of Local Authorities, NHS Primary Care Trusts & private service users.
- Has continued to grow during the pandemic, with turnover for FY21 reaching in excess of £3.5m.
- Long-term relationships with local authorities, lasting in excess of 26 years.
- Framework agreement in place with a major local authority until 2025.
- Preferred provider status with numerous other local authorities.
- Good CQC rating across the company.
- All services are provided by a dedicated team of c.190 contracted Healthcare Assistants.
- Staff retention rates exceed the national average providing continuity of care at a higher standard than its competitors.
- Currently provides 5,000 hours of care per week.
- Estimated 42% increase in the proportion of adults over 65 by 2025, presents a significant opportunity for growth in the domiciliary care market.
- Scope to increase the number of hours of care provided each month to up to 6,000 per week via internal expansion.
- Investment in the company’s e-learning programme could facilitate an expansion of the company’s children’s care service provision.
- Introducing strategic marketing campaigns supported by tools, such as SEO & social media could raise brand awareness.
- Potential for a domiciliary care provider to expand geographically using the company’s relationships with local authorities to increase UK coverage.
- Ideal opportunity for an acquirer, serving an associated care sector, to expand its offering & secure an established domiciliary care division.