Heavy Lift & Transport Engineering Consultancy
Business Services; Construction; Energy & Power; Environmental, Waste & Recycling; Industrial & Manufacturing; Transportation
Client Code: BN000035166
Turnover (Forecast): £3,100,000
EBITDA (Forecast): £780,000
Engineering consultancy specialising in the delivery of heavy lift & transport consultancy services across the energy, rail, defence & construction sectors throughout the UK & Europe.
- Strong relationships with blue-chip client base.
- Involved in a number of lucrative, large projects.
- The company currently has scope for long-term works on major infrastructure projects both on & offshore, including offshore wind projects valued at £300k p.a.
- Has experienced significant growth organically, with minimal need for investment in proactive marketing activity.
- The company can be scaled up easily due to its low overheads & lean business model.
- Highly mobile business, experts & engineers can be deployed globally quickly in response to demand for services.
- Currently in the process of hiring a Business Development Manager, which is anticipated to add c.£0.5m-£1m in turnover within 18 months.
- The company’s lean business model & mobility provide an excellent platform for geographical expansion both in the UK & globally.
- Scope to develop in-house, bespoke software to increase internal efficiencies boosting the company’s capacity & marketability.
- Potential for an acquirer with the necessary expertise & capacity to expedite the company’s current rate of growth, via the implementation of strategic marketing campaigns.
- Opportunity for an acquirer operating within a similar sector, providing specialist consultancy services such as health & safety or senior construction personnel, to expand its service portfolio.