Accredited Provider of Turnkey Security Solutions, Serving a Long-Established Blue-Chip Client Base
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Provider of installation and maintenance services for fire and security systems, including satellite systems, computer networks, CCTV systems, and access control, for residential developments. Serving clients B2B, the company has cultivated trusting relationships with building management companies across the South East, with potential to expand nationwide via existing maintenance contracts.
- Turnkey service offering, providing all aspects of fire and security systems for domestic settings, acting as a one-stop shop for clients.
- High volumes of repeat custom secured via ongoing relationships with some of the UK’s largest building management firms.
- In-house team of engineers hold unrivalled expertise in the security sector, ensuring high-quality of completion on all projects.
- Maintenance contracts generate a steady stream of recurring revenue, with the company often engaged post-completion of installation works.
- Also offers reactive maintenance services 365 days a year to new and contractual clients.
- Holds a number of industry-specific and manufacturer accreditations as an approved installer, affirming its exceptional quality of service.
- Experiencing steady growth as a result of its established reputation, and long-standing relationships with major blue-chip clients.
- Successfully completed numerous prestigious projects for residential developments across London, resulting in an exceptional reputation across the South East.
- Opportunity for an acquirer, with a strong presence in the commercial sector, to secure a complementary business model, serving residential markets across the South East.
- Potential for an acquirer to secure a highly reputable and accredited operation, embedded in lucrative long-term relationships with blue-chip clients.
- Opportunity for an acquirer to grow the business alongside these relationships with key clients, expanding provision beyond its current operating footprint.
- Potential to secure a high volume of recurring revenue in the form of valuable maintenance contracts.
- Opportunity for an acquirer to bring in-house an exceptional team of engineers, with decades of expertise in the fire and security sector.
- Opportunity for an acquirer to leverage the company’s established reputation to rapidly expand operations and take the business to the next stage of growth.