Expert Intermediary Specialising In Turnkey Accommodation Solutions for an Essential & Growing Industry
Construction; Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure
A niche market operator, specialising in the sourcing of medium to long-term accommodation for executives and operatives travelling to construction projects throughout the UK and Europe. Operating a unique business model, the company offers an unrivalled turnkey service managing the complete process, from sourcing and administration of bookings through to liaising with both clients and apartment operators for the duration of a stay. The company conducts extensive market research and has cultivated strong working relationships across a robust network of apartment operators, including the most remote locations across Europe, to provide a range of accommodation solutions tailored to client specifications.
- Niche market operator, specialising in turnkey accommodation solutions for temporary projects within the construction sector.
- Operates as an intermediary between businesses and apartment operators throughout the UK and Europe.
- Well positioned within the marketplace to uphold a more flexible and bespoke approach, accommodating clients’ individual requirements and facilitating flexible payment terms.
- Benefits from a strong and growing account list, with commission fees c£30k monthly and new enquiries increasing each week.
- Long-term accommodation bookings generate recurring revenue, with most bookings averaging 6-9 months in duration.
- Cultivated strong client relationships with major blue-chip construction firms and is recognised as a preferred supplier for many.
- Significantly reduces administrative time and costs by proactively sourcing apartments, tailored to specific client requirements.
- Developed a robust network of contacts and apartment operators within local communities across Europe, including more remote locations.
- Expand current service offering by introducing a management agent operation to manage property requirements throughout a client's stay duration, eliminating the apartment owner’s responsibility.
- Diversify into complementary markets through targeting additional client bases, such as offering accommodation to corporate business owners, to drive an increase in new custom across various sectors.
- Increase marketing activity, including developing the company’s online and industry profile across current platforms, as well as direct marketing channels, to drive an increase in new custom and boost revenue.
- Develop an online booking portal to manage bookings and automate internal processes, enabling the company to scale operations as well as virtually advertise apartments and accommodation.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer, with additional resources, to enact the company’s business development plans and accelerate its growth.
- Ideal opportunity for a complementary acquirer to diversify its offering, increase its market share, and benefit from a strong foothold in the construction sector.