Long-Established Electrical Contractors Offering a Comprehensive Range of M&E Services & Generating Recurring Revenue via Maintenance Contracts
Construction; Industrial & Manufacturing
Long-established electrical contractors offering a comprehensive range of electrical and mechanical services, including access controls, HVAC solutions, and audio-visual installations. Drawing on the extensive expertise of its highly qualified in-house teams, the company undertakes a variety of projects and offers a turnkey service, from design and installation through to planned maintenance and repairs, as well as a 24-hour emergency call-out service. The company serves an established network of B2B clients, including main contractors, hospitals, schools, and commercial buildings, as well as B2C customers.
- Dominant reputation, forged over several decades as one of the leading electrical contractors in its local area.
- Lucrative project pipeline with multiple contracted works in place for FY2021, currently valued at c£3.45m.
- Generates substantial recurring revenues via maintenance contracts with several clients.
- Capable second-tier management structure in place, with limited reliance on the current shareholders.
- Long-standing client relationships, some of which have been in place for several decades.
- Offers an unrivalled service delivered by knowledgeable in-house staff, boasting expertise across a comprehensive service range.
- Undertaken works for a variety of projects, including hospitals, schools, and commercial premises, as well as private domestic dwellings.
- Holds numerous desirable sector relevant accreditations, affirming a high service quality.
- Maintains a proactive apprentice training scheme, with all apprentices attending the local college to obtain recognised qualifications in numerous electrical disciplines.
- Implement an innovative and targeted marketing strategy to help further brand awareness, generate new business leads, and boost sales.
- Continue to diversify service offering to cater to emerging demand and the continually evolving requirements of the M&E marketplace.
- Scarcely available off-shore opportunity for an overseas acquirer to expand its operations overseas and into an established, buoyant market.
- Represents an opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering, with a view to capitalising on significant cross-selling prospects across a combined client base.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and promote its continued growth.