Provider of Bespoke Interior Design Solutions, with an Unrivalled Foothold in the Specialist Care & Retirement Sector
Business Services; Construction; Healthcare; Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure
An esteemed and award-winning commercial interior design firm, specialising in the provision of bespoke turnkey solutions, from design to procurement and installation, for the hospitality, care, and property development markets, with a strong foothold in specialist care, retirement, and dementia design. Advocating the principles of inclusive design to improve standards of elderly living, with a unique design approach, the company has forged an unrivalled niche in the care sector, supported by long-standing relationships with many high profile and reputable care home groups. The company undertakes bespoke projects throughout the UK, with the company’s specialist design team offering expert knowledge to create safe environments tailored to accommodate the client’s aesthetic and functional requirements.
- Long-established provider of award-winning commercial interior design solutions to a diverse client base, with specialist expertise in the creation of safe environments for elegant, well-considered and desirable interiors.
- Strong foothold in specialist care and retirement interiors, pioneering the principles of ‘inclusive design’ to raise standards in elderly living.
- Offers complete turnkey service, from interior design preparations to fit-out project management during installation.
- Diverse project portfolio with long-standing high profile client list, including major care home groups.
- Boasts a strong and growing order book (valued at £600k), with major projects secured with several clients, and augmented by an ongoing portfolio of UK developments.
- Highly skilled team of designers boasts expert product knowledge to ensure clients are provided an unrivalled service for bespoke projects.
- Distinctive style of interiors operates alongside a flexible and tailored approach, accommodating clients’ individual preferences and requirements based on extensive market research.
- Negotiates discounts and favourable rates with suppliers based on project size, ensuring competitive pricing and preferential trade terms.
- Opportunity to secure a strong foothold in the lucrative care and retirement sector, benefiting from the company's high-end and inclusive interior expertise and gaining immediate access to a long-established blue-chip client base.
- Expand current offering by introducing aftercare maintenance contracts, following project completion, to increase client satisfaction whilst securing additional streams of recurring revenue.
- Implement an innovative and targeted marketing strategy within the care sector, with a particular focus on digital marketing, to further brand awareness, secure new care group contracts, and boost sales.
- Appoint a dedicated supply chain manager to regularly negotiate terms and trade discounts.
- Bolt-on opportunity for a complementary acquirer to expand and diversify its existing offering with a unique interior design division, and benefit from significant cross-selling and up-selling potential.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer, with additional resources and a fresh impetus, to capitalise on all the opportunities presently available to the company and drive its continued success.