Occupational Physiotherapy Company Offering UK-Wide Service Provision, with c90% of Turnover Generated via Long-Term Contractual Agreements
Long established occupational physiotherapy company providing assessment, treatment, and ergonomic consultancy to private sector corporates, and their employees, nationwide. The company coordinates service delivery across the UK, providing proactive physiotherapy intervention and workplace health solutions onsite, remotely, and via their network of over 400 UK-wide physiotherapy practices.
- Operates B2B, delivering workplace physiotherapy intervention to the employees of corporates in the private sector.
- Comprehensive offering includes both onsite and remote physiotherapy intervention, network clinic practices, and proactive interventions including ergonomic consultancy.
- Generates sustained income through established contractual agreements with large-scale corporates, with c90% of turnover attributed to long-term contracted service delivery.
- Highly qualified team, ensuring all staff are affiliated with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health and Ergonomics.
- Owing to its exceptional service quality and customer-centric ethos, c85% of turnover is generated via repeat and referral custom.
- Flexible working business model facilitates a comprehensive nationwide service delivery which includes both onsite and remote physiotherapy intervention, network clinic practices, and proactive interventions including ergonomic consultancy.
- Benefit from an increased demand for service provision, with musculoskeletal disorders existing as the 2nd biggest reason for sickness absence in UK workplaces, amongst a reduced reliance on public healthcare services.
- Capitalise on a highly lucrative and upcoming market for workplace physiotherapy intervention, with increased emphasis on staff health and wellbeing amongst corporates following COVID-19.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer operating in occupational health, to diversify its service offering and expand client base, benefitting from long-term contractual agreements.
- Implement an internal sales division to actively target prospective corporate clients and secure larger contracts to futureproof the foundations for long-term sustainable growth.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer to gain an established UK operation with services delivered to clients nationwide and potential to expand geographical reach.
- Continue the company’s plans to successfully secure SEQOHS accreditation, to raise industry profile and generate new business leads.