Award-Winning Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Group, Holding Lucrative Maintenance Contracts
Award-winning mechanical and electrical engineering group, offering a turnkey service including construction works across a wide portfolio of residential and commercial buildings across the UK. The group’s specialist, in-house team provide an expert service across a range of job requirements. The group conducts installations across its service range, and offers annual maintenance and servicing contracts, which generate a substantial proportion of recurring revenue each year. In addition, the group has a commercial fit out team that carries out Cat A and Cat B fit out works, which generates c£2m of revenue per annum.
- Excellent industry reputation, providing a turnkey offering, with skilled tradesmen across a variety of disciplines, including mechanical and electrical works, construction and plumbing, all provided in-house.
- Strong pipeline, with high rise apartment and new build schemes currently booked, which are due to complete in FY2023.
- Project-centric ethos and high attention to detail across a wide range of complex and highly technical works, unrivalled by competitors.
- Annual maintenance and servicing contracts generate substantial recurring revenue every year.
- Achieved organic growth year-on-year since inception, onboarding new clients each year across the group, and continually adding new services to the current range.
- Strong presence within a range of market sectors, mitigating any risks associated with over-reliance.
- Long-standing, close client relationships provide a regular stream of repeat custom, affirming high service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Strong working relationships with suppliers ensure continuity of quality and supply.
- Recently introduced a prefabrication division in-house, which will enable the group to sell prefabrication products direct to clients moving forward.
- Continue to grow alongside the New Build sector, benefiting from the established Government housing targets in place for the next 5-7 years.
- Opportunity to obtain qualifications in fire and security systems, and renewable energy, and further diversify the current offering.
- Implement an innovative and targeted marketing strategy and a new website to help further brand awareness, generate new business leads, and boost sales.
- Strengthen existing foothold in immediate region and expand presence in currently untapped geographical regions to diversify client base and increase market share.
- Drive sales of maintenance contracts to add value to each service and expand the group’s existing stream of recurring revenue.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the group’s business development plans and promote its continued growth.
- Opportunity to increase works through tendering for large contracts.