Established Provider of Premium Audio-Visual Solutions in the Commercial and Residential Sector
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Multi-award-winning provider of premium Audio-Visual (AV) solutions for commercial and residential markets. The company offers a turnkey solution, from conception and design through to commission and installation. As part of its offering, the company offers bespoke lighting design and design consulting services, as well as complementary services such as smart-home controls, garden technologies and more. Since its foundation over 25 years ago, the company has been awarded multiple industry accreditations and awards.
- Extensive industry experience, with over 25 years working across multiple sectors, designing AV solutions for various end users in both the residential and commercial sectors.
- Enviable established blue-chip client base, with previous works being conducted across high-value sites, including heritage properties and palaces, across the UK and Europe.
- Established foothold in both the commercial and residential sectors.
- Customer-centred ethos, providing adaptability, with the ability to seamlessly integrate the technology into any environment, whilst respecting the existing architecture.
- Winner of multiple sector relevant awards, affirming a premium service quality.
- The company continues to innovate and incorporate new technologies to ensure that its customers are provided with the latest technologies and systems.
- Excellent customer retention rate of 82%, affirming high quality product offering and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a European foothold, to better serve the company’s established European client base, and generate new custom overseas.
- Opportunity for a potential acquirer to gain an established foothold in the growing residential sector for smart homes and media rooms.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer to gain a foothold in the immediate region and expand its geographical reach.
- Opportunity for an acquirer operating in the same sector to expand its market share, gaining blue-chip clients and customers in a range of UK locations.
- Potential for an acquirer to gain a strong foothold in either the commercial or residential AV sector.
- Drive sales of maintenance contracts to add value to each service and expand the company’s existing stream of recurring revenue.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and promote its continued growth.