Well-Established Designer, Fabricator and Installer of a Comprehensive Range of Solid Surfaces for both Commercial and Domestic Clients
Construction; Industrial & Manufacturing
Esteemed designer, fabricator and installer of a comprehensive range of solid surfaces for use in the commercial and domestic sectors. Working closely with contractors, architects and designers, including a full design & build service, the company produces bespoke pieces for a broad range of trusted clients. The company serves a loyal client base, with relationships with top clients spanning over two decades, providing generous proportions of repeat custom each year.
- Strong pipeline of works secured for the next 3-4 months, currently valued at over £435k, over 25% higher on average than previous years.
- Highly skilled workforce, with extensive experience in the commercial fabrication sector.
- Customer-centric ethos and tailored approach to all projects unrivalled by larger organisations, with the core ability to produce innovative solutions to meet complex briefs.
- Capable second-tier management structure in place, with limited reliance on the current shareholders.
- Long-standing, close client relationships, some of which have been in place since inception.
- Strong working relationships with suppliers ensure continuity of quality and supply.
- Highly esteemed reputation as a leading commercial fabricator, working with recognised brands and materials.
- Implement an innovative and targeted marketing strategy to help further brand awareness, generate new business leads, and boost sales.
- Recruit additional staff and continue to increase number of works undertaken, with capacity to handle a 40% increase in turnover.
- Strengthen existing foothold in immediate region and expand presence in currently untapped geographical regions in order to diversify client base and increase market share.
- Represents an opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering, with a view to capitalising on significant cross-selling prospects across a combined client base.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and promote its continued growth.
- Highly scalable business model provides opportunity to rapidly grow operations, maintain greater stock levels, and secure larger orders.
- Opportunity to increase works through tendering for large contracts.