Specialist Communications Services Provider, Serving a Global Client Base
Business Services; Education & Government; Environmental, Waste & Recycling
Established communications services business offering a comprehensive range of writing, editing, translation, design and project management services. Working closely with an established, well-known, international client base, the company supports organisations with documents, reports and other material to help its clients communicate their messages to target audiences. Operating across the UK, the company offers its services to major organisations across the globe, specialising in a wide variety of niche sectors.
- Established communications services company, trading for over two decades, maintaining an international blue-chip client base.
- Excellent reputation among clients in highly technical sectors due to experienced and expert team of writers and editors.
- Scalable business model can quickly accommodate increased client interest, new contracts and very large projects.
- Consistently achieves high conversion rates, winning 58% of quoted projects in the last three years.
- High levels of repeat custom secured due to excellent customer service, reliability and high-quality work.
- Multi-service one-stop-shop offer gives clients a choice between selecting just one service, requesting a mix of services, or having their projects managed along every step of the way from conception to final product.
- Capable management structure in place, with limited involvement of current shareholders.
- In-house editorial expertise supported by a pool of trusted and experienced freelancers.
- Implement a focused sales and marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, generate new business leads, and boost sales.
- Enhance competitiveness, creativity and in-house design capacity by recruiting an additional staff graphic designer.
- Gain an already established blue-chip client customer base.
- An acquirer could boost its geographical footprint and grow export sales by benefitting from the company's international customer base.
- Strengthen existing foothold in the US and European markets and establish a presence in currently untapped geographical regions, in order to diversify client base and increase market share.
- A complementary acquirer could enhance and diversify its existing offering, with view to capitalising on significant cross-selling opportunities across a combined client base.
- Expand current service offering to existing clients into areas such as PR.
- Offer service for contract publishing of client magazines to more customers.