Data Networking Contractor - Copper, Fibre & Wireless Networking
Data Networking contractor, providing technical & physical services across copper cabling, fibre-optic cabling, wireless networking, audio-visual, IP security, switching & routing.
Operates primarily throughout the UK with with a growing international presence via two subsidiaries, which provide extensive geographical scope.
- Experienced growth pre-Covid-19 due to extensive physical & technical expertise, which is expected to resume in FY22.
- Strong senior project management & highly skilled engineering teams in place supported by a specialist subcontractor network.
- Long-term relationships in place with a number of key clients, completing projects on multiple sites throughout the UK & Europe.
- Growing international presence, currently negotiating a prospective project pipeline of c.£5m.
- Transitioned business model during Covid-19, prioritising technical services where site-work was inaccessible, providing sales at improved margins.
- Continue pre-Covid-19 growth trajectory through sector recovery & growth in APAC regions.
- Grow technical sales due to greater margins.
- Implement active sales strategy to promote technical expertise.
- Bolt-on opportunity for an acquirer in this space to access technical expertise & a desirable client base.