Turnkey Provider of Building & Construction Services, Experiencing Year-on-Year Growth Since Inception
South of England, UK.
Turnkey provider of building and construction services, specialising in end-to-end solutions, from conception through to implementation and handover. The company secures commissions across diverse project types, delivering construction, refurbishment, and fit-out services. Owing to its unparalleled expertise, the company has forged itself an exceptional reputation with a strong foothold in the healthcare sector, as well as a robust presence in the commercial and education markets.
- Established construction and building contractor, specialising in turnkey provision across construction, refurbishment, and fit-out services.
- Engages diverse project types across several sectors including commercial, education, healthcare, and new build development, to mitigate the risks associated with overreliance.
- Experienced sustained growth since inception, with a resilient business model proven during the COVID-19 period, with company maintaining margins and remaining highly profitable.
- Niche specialism in the healthcare sector, with an infrastructure in place to accommodate challenging time frames and operational environments characteristic of the industry.
- Sustained project pipeline, successfully winning tenders on lucrative NHS framework agreements.
- Owing to its established reputation, c90% of projects are secured via repeat and referral custom.
- Continue the company’s plans to officially launch its separate trading divisions to gain a stronger foothold in each sector and facilitate the company’s expansion strategy.
- Opportunity to expand staffing structure through the recruitment of additional operatives to increase service output to cater to growing demand.
- Implement an innovative and targeted marketing strategy to help further brand awareness, generate new business leads, and boost sales.
- Opportunity to access a niche specialism within the healthcare sector, securing a continuous pipeline of projects commissioned by NHS Trusts.
- Opportunity to increase tendering bids for large contracts to secure additional project commissions.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and promote its continued growth