Corporate & Information Services Provider
Client Code: BM002761
Turnover (Forecast): £1,748,000
EBITDA (Forecast): £526,000
Provides corporate services to the legal & accountancy sectors, including company formations, company secretarial services & an extensive range of information & due diligence search services.
- Diverse client base of over 1,300 clients, including more than 30 of the UK’s top 100 law firms.
- Provides an extensive range of information services including anti-money laundering, bankruptcy, insolvency, winding up, court searches & international company searches.
- Utilises bespoke, proprietary software developed in-house to manage information requests, invoices & distribute documents.
- Engrained relationships with government bodies & local authorities, producing an extensive range of information services for professional service clients.
- Experienced sustainable growth during Covid-19, due to essential nature of services provided to critical sectors.
- Current forecasts anticipate c.£2.2m sales & c.£650k earnings by 2023.
- Capitalise on the growing information services market, expected to account for c.48% of sales by FY23 at c.79% GP margin.
- Exploit a growing market for company registrations with a 24% increase in new companies established since 2017.
- Develop marketing functions to accelerate growth post-Covid-19.
- Bolt-on opportunity for a professional services support provider to increase market share.