BN000034989 – Supplier of Reflective Products for Legally Mandated Safety Applications
Industrial & Manufacturing
Well-established supplier of reflective products for use in various legally required safety applications, including (but not limited to): traffic signage, emergency services vehicles livery, traffic safety products, safety vehicles and commercial vehicle fleets. The company has partnered with leading manufacturers to supply a comprehensive range, including traditional glass bead, as well as cutting edge microprismatic vinyls, as well as a range of complementary products.
· Established reputation as a leading supplier into the UK market, holding a master supply agreement and various partnerships with industry leading providers, as well as offering a
comprehensive range of own-brand products.
· Capable second-tier management structure in place, with limited reliance on the current shareholders.
· Excellent customer retention rate of 95%, affirming high quality product offering and customer satisfaction.
· No one client represents more than 10% of sales, mitigating the risks associated with overreliance.
· Personalised service provided by knowledgeable staff, offering expert advice to customers across its product/service range.
· Opportunity for an existing large materials supply company looking to diversify into the traffic and safety market.
· Ideal opportunity for a similar acquirer operating in a different market sector to gain access to a niche sector, via an established supply chain and customer base.
· Enhance the current marketing strategy to produce an innovative and targeted campaign to help further brand awareness, generate new business leads, and boost sales.
· Drive sales of printer service contracts to add value to each service and expand the group’s existing stream of recurring revenue.
· Opportunity for a similar acquirer to gain a foothold in the UK, with an enviable client base, and expand its geographical reach.
· Represents an opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering, with a view to capitalising on significant cross-selling prospects across a combined client base.
· Highly scalable business model provides opportunity to rapidly grow operations, maintain greater stock, and secure larger orders.
· Represents an opportunity for a similar acquirer to enhance its online profile, and benefit from an established ecommerce platform.
· Opportunity to increase works through tendering for large contracts, including two large police tenders which are currently under review.