Commercial Design and Project Management Firm Specialising in Optimising Work Environments
Well established design and project management firm, offering an array of specialist services for client's looking to relocate or redevelop existing premises. Offering a turnkey solution, the business manages a project from concept through to completion, taking care of all aspects of interior design projects, including (but not limited to): cost consultancy, contract administration and cash flow, project coordination and tender management. More recently, the business has introduced a furniture supply offering, providing clients with the option of buying furniture for their project directly, or sourcing relevant manufacturers.
- Unique and established service offering, combining all elements of interior design, furniture supply and project management, providing a one-stop shop for clients looking to redevelop their workspace.
- Recently developed a new revenue stream, supplying furniture directly to clients, to increase value of each project, which proved highly successful during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Customer-centric ethos and tailored approach to all projects unrivalled by larger organisations.
- Capable second-tier management structure in place, with limited reliance on the current shareholders.
- Personalised service provided by knowledgeable staff, offering expert advice to customers across its service range.
- Strong working relationships with suppliers ensure continuity of quality and supply.
- Close relationships with all clients ensure expectations are met during a project, working closely to complex briefs and tight budgets, ensuring client satisfaction and a high-quality service offering.
- Continue to expand the business’s newly developed furniture offering, supplying a greater range of furniture directly to clients, adding value to each consultancy project.
- Implement an innovative and targeted marketing strategy to help further brand awareness, generate new business leads, and boost sales.
- Strengthen existing foothold in immediate region and expand presence in currently untapped geographical regions in order to diversify client base and increase market share.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer to gain a foothold in the immediate region and expand its geographical reach.
- Represents an opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering, with a view to capitalising on significant cross-selling prospects across a combined client base.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate business development plans and promote continued growth.
- Opportunity to increase works through tendering for large contracts.