Shopfitting - Interior Design & Installation Main Contractor
Business Services; Construction; Consumer, Food & Retail; Healthcare
Client Code: BN000035911
Turnover (Actual): £985,000
EBITDA (Actual): £221,000
Designs & fits a range of retail interiors — focusing on blue-chip supermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies & off-licences.
Fit outs include services such as supply & fit of an exclusive brand of shelving, joinery, flooring & signage.
- Long-term, blue-chip customer base includes large chains of convenience stores, pharmacies & off-licenses.
- Reliable sub-contractor network allows the company to offer a turnkey service, including design, procurement & installation.
- Sole dealer within Northern Ireland for a large European precision engineered retail shelving manufacturer.
- Current project pipeline valued at £245k.
- Additional £250k of projects currently in the drawing & tendering process.
- FY20 sales decline due to the impact of Covid-19 which caused the loss of two-month's trading, from which the company has recovered significantly.
- Potential to expedite the company’s growth through investment in strategic marketing campaigns.
- Opportunity to expand into other regions of the UK & the Republic of Ireland.
- Potential for an acquirer operating in an associated sector such as commercial construction to expand its service provision.
- Scope for an acquirer operating within the same sector to expand into Northern Ireland.