Full-Service Civil, Structural, and Forensic Engineering Firm
Business Services; Construction
The company is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm specializing in civil, structural, and forensic engineering services. The company focuses on all facets of construction projects servicing commercial and residential clients. The majority of work is on existing structures.
• Operating for nearly three decades
• Average EBITDA margin of 26.5% from 2018-2020
• Repeat work accounts for 75% of revenue
• Highly-qualified team with extensive industry experience
• Holds numerous professional affiliations and professional engineer licenses in several states
• Reserve Specialist designation under the Community Associations Institute
• Create dedicated sales and marketing team to expand client base
• Grow services to include industrial consulting
• Hire additional engineers to better capitalize on current demand
• Mainly Southeast
• The company operates from a 2,500 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. The owner is flexible on selling or leasing the real estate.