Full-Service Site Preparation Contractor
A site preparation contractor specializing in all areas of site development. The company serves the residential, commercial, and industrial markets. Land clearing, earthwork and underground utilities represent the majority of the company’s revenue.
• Backlog in excess of $44M as of August 2021
• High degree of repeat business
• Excellent reputation in the area
• Ample bonding capacity
• Pre-qualified Florida Department of Transportation contractor
• Experienced team of 150+ full-time, non-union employees
• 20+ year operating history
• Secured key supplier relationships
• Grow the company’s workforce to pursue additional clients and projects in growing public and residential markets
• Create satellite offices to pool labor locally
• Option to pursue projects in the public sector
• Expand services to bring concrete work in-house
• Strategically merge company operations with operations of the acquiring company to expand its geographic footprint
• The company operates from a single location made up of three individually purposed facilities. The facilities total approximately 8,700 sq. ft. The location is leased from the company’s owners. There is room to grow in the current location which has recently been upgraded and expanded. The owners will entertain selling the location or entering into a long-term lease.