Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Storefront
Consumer, Food & Retail; Healthcare
The company operates as a stand-alone retail storefront that provides durable medical equipment (DME) sales, rentals, and supplies.
• Average gross profit margins of 83.1% from 2021 to the trailing twelve months (TTM) ending March 31, 2023
• Average adjusted EBITDA margins of 23.7% from 2021 to the TTM ending March 31, 2023
• Stand-alone storefront offering DME with high margins
• Consults with and evaluates patients directly, resulting in a 5-star Google review
• Management notes estimated revenue breakdown is 75% rentals and 25% one-time sales
• Offers DME to hospice clients and has one hospice agency contract in place as of January 2023
Note: In addition to the storefront, the offering may include a manufacturer of orthotics for a select number of patented products and a provider of medical equipment and services for home health care and long-term patient needs. The financial performance of these entities has been excluded from this Teaser. Additional information can be provided upon request.
• Capitalize on the aging baby boomer demographic that will increasingly require DME
• Create a website to establish online sales
• Expand sales force to capture a greater market share
• Institutionalize bookkeeping and realize financial efficiencies
• Grow product line and services
• Southeast US
• The company serves the geriatric population and individual patients in need of DME rentals and supplies in the Southeast US.
• The company operates from a 2,000+ sq. ft. retail storefront in the Southeast US. The company leases the space from an unrelated third party.