Turn-Key Proprietary Software System Asset for Third-Party Amazon Sellers
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
This offering consists of a proprietary software system asset specifically designed for Amazon's third-party seller business. The software is a turn-key application, handling selling, marketing, fulfillment, inventory management, customer service, business insights, vendor relations, internal audits, and integration with accounting software. The software has allowed a related business venture to achieve over $20 million in revenue within two years of beginning operations.
- Integrates with multiple eCommerce platforms, including Amazon, eBay, and Nopcommerce
- 100% self-sufficient software system for eCommerce
- Adaptable to market shifts
- B2B and B2C applications
- Proven success, with the platform having propelled a related business venture to the top 0.01% of sellers on Amazon (#352 out of 2.5 million)
- Developed throughout 10 years of parent company's operations as an Amazon seller
- Grow eCommerce business at a much faster pace
- Quickly adapt to constantly changing eCommerce environment
- Expand into other product categories
- Reduce software license, subscription, transaction, and other technology expenses
- Expand footprint into other eCommerce markets
- The software is utilized to manage all functions of Amazon's third-party seller business. The software also integrates with eBay and Nopcommerce through standard API and web services. The software has been successfully applied in the sales of health & personal care, beauty and bliss products, but can be applied to sell a broad range of consumer products.