Fast Growing Multi-Disciplinary Medical Practice
The company is a multi-disciplinary medical practice that specializes in infectious diseases, wound care, infusion, and internal medicine. The company was founded in 2018 and is strategically located in the Midwest, United States
- Exponential revenue growth; Over $9million in the first year of operations and an outstanding 13 percent annual growth through 2020 with the year 2020 EBITDA representing 30 percent of total revenue
- In-office infectious disease consulting
- One of the shortest outpatient's visitation wait times in the area
- Physicians’ expertise and outstanding reputation
- Expert in insurance carriers’ prior authorization for special medications
- Engaged and experienced supporting staff
- Collaboration with nearby Genesys hospital which helps drive upward outpatient revenue
- Website: an official company’s website is likely to help bolster marketing effort and capture more revenue.
- E-technology: there is significant growth opportunity through telemedicine, electronic health records, computerized order entry for medications.
- Growing demand for the company’s services: revenue increased exponentially in the two years of operations
- Capture a greater market share by expanding into additional geographic locations
Grand Blanc, Michigan
The company currently serves patients across the greater Flint, Michigan area.
The company is strategically located in a facility adjacent to Genesys Regional Medical Center. The company’s facility is leased from an unrelated third party