Drywall & Stucco Contractor
The company is a licensed specialty contractor providing residential and commercial drywall, stucco, and exterior façade restoration & installation services. The company completes new construction and restoration projects for its clients throughout the Southeast US.
• The company's revenue grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.4% from 2018 to 2021
• Gross profit margins averaged 21.4% from 2019 to 2021
• Backlog of $11.5 million as of April 2022
• Contract value for signed projects that have not started as of April 2022 is approximately $27.1 million
• Strong reputation for high-quality workmanship
• Long-term affiliations with general contractor clients
• Emphasis on safety and great employee interactions has made the company a destination employer for expert field craftsmen
• Financial Note: The company’s accountant prepared these “combined financial statements which are similar to those that apply when preparing consolidated financial statements. In accordance with FASB ASC 810, all significant inter-company profits, transactions, and balances have been eliminated in the grouping of combined financial statements.”
• Expand into neighboring states
• Diversify service offerings to attract new clients and further drive revenue growth
• Favorable market conditions with nearby locations that are all rated as top construction markets in the company's operating state
• Southeast US
• The company serves residential and commercial clients, including builders, general contractors, developers, and property owners throughout the Southeast US.
• The company operates from its 3,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. There is room to grow in the current location, which is about 65% occupied.