Child Placement Agency
Business Services; Education & Government
The company is a licensed child placement agency for foster care and adoption with a proprietary approach to the foster care system unlike any other agency in the state. The organization has developed intellectual properties that include a unique program model to ensure excellent outcomes with a proven record of accomplishment.
• Revenue has grown at a 10.2% CAGR from 2017-2019
• Strong brand recognition has been developed through exceptional delivery of services and key customer partnerships
• The organization has developed high operational standards; thus, consistently creating a history of high marks from quarterly and annual audits
• The company utilizes marketing practices to recruit stable and extraordinary foster families to open their homes to foster children
• Develop and offer child placement consulting services on a national level
• Open additional offices throughout the state and across the country
• Develop formal marketing campaigns to expand brand recognition
• Southeast U.S.
• The company currently serves the state's foster care system
• The company operates from a 17,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. Operating capacity varies, but there is room to grow in the current location. The owners will entertain selling the real estate or entering a long-term lease.