Texas-based Licensed Provider of Home Care Services
Client Code: BM021448
Revenue (Internal): $3,238,337
EBITDA (Internal): $200,571
- The business provides licensed personal home care to children, elderly or disabled patients in Southern Texas.
- Fully licensed HCSSA provider in Texas
- Enrolled as a provider with Medicaid and Medicare government program
- In-network for every Medicaid-partnered Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in the region
- Quickly growing client base, with the business currently providing services for over 400 patients
- Potential for one entity to relocate anywhere in Texas
- Successful retention of over 400 employees in an industry experiencing intense competition
- Acquisition of additional licensing in order to expand service area to include other nearby counties
- Increase brand awareness through a comprehensive advertising campaign targeting the baby boomer population
- Expand service offerings and revenue to include professional medical assistance with registered nurses
- Rio Grande Valley, Texas
- The business primarily serves the children, elderly and disabled population receiving Medicaid and Medicare benefits residing in the Texas counties of Hidalgo, Willacy, and Cameron.
- The business operates from a 2,200 square-foot facility that is leased from a related asset holding company. It will be available for lease at a negotiable rate.