Established Automation and Electrical Engineering Firm
Energy & Power
The company is a mid-sized engineering company with expertise in electrical, instrumentation, and controls, mechanical and civil/structural engineering. The company serves three key industry sectors: energy, industrial and commercial. In the energy sector, the company focuses on supporting safety, efficiencies in process control of oil and gas upstream, midstream, and distribution. The company was established in 1989.
- Over 30 years of operations
- Experienced and dedicated technical team
- Cross marketing engineering capabilities (with diversified offering in electrical, power systems, instrumentation, controls, engineering, quality assurance, project management)
- Established processes (engineering, quality assurance, project management)
- Immense experience with legacy systems which helps create competitive advantage
- Codified Intelligence Suite of tools for superior quality and efficiency (cost and execution) and is a precursor to AI tools
- Growth potential in existing and new markets
- Engineering applications expansion
- Increased security concerns in the global market helps create demand for services
- Canadian engineering skills are marketable and well received in many parts of the world when compared to other countries.
Calgary, Alberta (Canada)
Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asian Pacific
The company operates from an office space leased from an unrelated third party. There is capacity to expand the operations in the current office space.