Central Texas Brewpub
Consumer, Food & Retail
Client Code: BN000028651
Revenue (Internal): $116,149
- The company, is a brewpub and pizzeria serving the Austin Metro Corridor. The company produces traditional and non-traditional beer and offers a full menu that includes artisan pizza.
- Highly liquid assets consisting of cash and essentially no debt on the balance sheet as of March 31, 2020
- Conveniently located in historical downtown
- The company has been voted the best bar of 2019 in the company's respective community
- The company has the ability to begin distribution with a two to three month lead time
- An injection of capital would allow the company to purchase the necessary equipment to scale up for distribution and production
- A capital injection would also be utilized to hire additional staff to support the increased distribution
- The established brewery and pizzeria model is expandable as a possible franchise opportunity
- An add-on bar at the current location is in development to add craft cocktails and mixed drinks
- Austin Metro Corridor
- The company currently serves a community in the Austin Metro Corridor. It also serves summer vacationers and residents of nearby lakes.
- The company operates from a 6,600 square foot facility leased from an affiliated entity. The real estate assets can be available as a part of a transaction or available for lease at a negotiable rate.