Commercial Roofing and Sheet Metal Fabricator
The company is a well-established commercial roofing and sheet metal fabricator specializing in thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) roofing systems. The company engages in multiple facets of commercial roofing projects including new construction, re-roofing, and maintenance-related services.
• The company has been in operations for over 50 years. This long operating history has allowed the company to develop strong and long-lasting relationships with customers that rely on their services.
• The majority of the jobs that the company takes on are from negotiated contracts, giving the company stronger pricing leverage compared to competitively bidding on projects.
• This is a well-run company with a strong reputation for being honest, reliable, and providing high-quality results.
• There is a low-level of regional competition. This allows the company to dominate the market as they are one of the only companies supplying their specialized services within a 100 mile radius.
• The company has been a Johns Manville Summit Club member for over 6 years. This membership is awarded to a select group of contractors in the top 5% of a program established by the Johns Manville company. The award is based on annual qualifications and the ability to meet strict business requirements.
• There is a high rate of regional growth in new construction, providing numerous opportunities for the company to expand revenue
• A buyer has the opportunity to develop and deploy marketing strategies and update the company website
• There are revenue expansion opportunities available by hiring aggressive sales and bidding employees
• A buyer has a great opportunity to establish relationships with large local manufacturing plants to supply them with roofing services as there is an estimated five million square feet of roofing that needs servicing or replacements in the next few years
• Southeastern, United States
• The company provides commercial roofing and sheet metal services to business and property owners within a 75 mile radius
• The company operates from a 4,500 square foot facility leased from an unrelated third party