Waterproofing and Restoration Services Provider
This offering is a pair of Texas-based entities operating collectively that provides full waterproofing services for commercial and independent contractor clients throughout the state of Texas and parts of Oklahoma. It also provides restoration and maintenance services for commercial buildings and new construction projects.
- Fiscal 2019 revenue of over $22 million
- Seasoned business with an excellent financial position that is consistently profitable
- Outstanding reputation in the restoration industry
- As of June 30, 2020, little impact from pandemic
- Compound annual growth rate in gross profit of 12.2% from 2017 through 2019
- Highly experienced employees with the capacity to work with any materials and complete all types of waterproofing projects
- Opportunity to expand both geographic and commercial presence with a comprehensive advertising campaign
- Expand to include offices in other key Texas cities such as Austin and San Antonio
- Invest in additional qualified employees
- Dallas, Texas (Headquarters)
- Houston, Texas
- The business serves two primary metropolitan markets, Dallas and Houston, Texas. The business’ clients include new construction general contractors, building management companies, and commercial property owners.
- The business operates from two Texas locations. The Dallas property is a 16,000 square-foot facility with room for expansion. It is owned by the Sunbelt entity and available as part of a transaction or for lease. The Houston property is approximately 2,000 square-feet and is leased from an unrelated third party.