Full-service Architectural Firm Specializing in Design and Construction Services
A full-service architectural firm specializing in strategic planning, design services, and construction management to each of its projects.
• 44% average gross profit margins over the last three years
• Licensed to provide services in several states
• Project type breakdown: churches (53%), education (34%), commercial (10%), and other (3%)
• Experienced and licensed in-house architecture and design team in place
• Strong reputation with church design throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region
• Expand promotional efforts to reach clients beyond the current word-of-mouth process
• Continue to expand footprint into different states to expand market share
• Add peripheral services in-house such as mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP), structural, graphic design, and civil and landscape
• The company provides architectural services for churches, schools, commercial, senior living, residential, and not for profit organizations in the Mid-Atlantic and South-Central Regions of the United States.
• The company operates from two locations: Virginia (3,364 sq. ft) and Texas (3,771 sq. ft.). The facilities are leased from unrelated third parties. There is room to grow in both locations.