Full-service HVAC Installation and Service Provider
A full-service heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) company specializing in residential and commercial sales, service, and installation of HVAC units. The company also provides total home comfort solutions, as well as the design and manufacturing of air distribution systems with its fully integrated sheet metal shop.
• Revenues and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual growth rate of 32.9% and 38.3% respectively, from 2017 to 2019
• Recurring revenue models: energy savings program, maintenance agreements, and labor warranty agreements
• Recently launched digital marketing platform designed to attract and monitor potential customers and their specific needs
• In-house design and manufacturing of air distributions systems with its fully integrated sheet metal shop
• Experienced, certified, and licensed HVAC technicians
• A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
• Search Engine Optimized (SEO) website
• Enhance brand recognition and increase market share by expanding operations outside local market
• Expand the company’s current recurring revenue models
• Establish an electrical division
• Capitalize on the company’s recently launched digital marketing platform to expand the retail side of the business
• Southeast US
• The company primarily serves the residential new construction market through a mix of local and national custom home builders throughout the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina.
• The company operates from a 25,000 sq. ft. facility in North Carolina, of which 2,000 sq. ft. of it is a sheet metal shop. In addition, the company has a 1,500 sq. ft. satellite office used for service. Both facilities are leased from unrelated third parties. There is room to grow in both locations.