Wholesale Supplier of Commercial HVAC Filters
Construction; Industrial & Manufacturing
The company is a supplier of commercial and industrial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) filters. The company also operates as a third-party maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) supplier for various divisions of General Electric.
• The company reported its highest revenue to date in 2020 at approximately $3M
• Strong brand recognition in local market with an operational history spanning over 25 years
• Adjusted EBITDA and revenue have grown at a compound annual growth rate of 16.4% and 12.1% respectively, from 2017-2020
• Top supplier relationships span an average of 20 years
• Approximately 90% of transactions are repeat business
• Develop the company's sales and marketing teams to pursue additional clients
• Continue to grow relationship with General Electric to increase revenue
• Enhance brand recognition and increase market share by expanding operations beyond the local market
• Optimize the company's website for organic lead generation
• Diversify products offered to increase overall revenue
• Southeast United States
• The company currently serves a variety of commercial customers in the southeastern region of the United States.
• The company operates from one building which includes a 1,000 sq. ft. office and 5,000 sq. ft. warehouse. The facility is leased from an unrelated third party. The owners have indicated the business is easily relocatable if needed.