Fast Growing Value Added Specialty Automotive Distributor
Industrial & Manufacturing; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data; Transportation
The company provides specialty automotive packages for classic cars, trucks, and 4-wheel drive vehicles.
- Fully equipped facility with manufacturing and engineering capabilities
- Internet catalogue, purchasing webpage
- Commitment to quality
- Dedicated staff with considerable institutional knowledge
- Excellent customer service with a faster response time compared to competition
- Exclusive agreement with supplier provides an automatic barrier to Entry
- Growth potential in existing market
- Economic expansion in emerging markets worldwide is expected to drive healthy growth in the automobile manufacturing sector over the next several years, which should bolster demand for auto parts
- Autonomous Vehicles; most automobile manufacturers and suppliers are moving incrementally toward autonomous driving technologies
United States, Canada, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United Arab Emirates.
The company operates from a 5 acres property featuring a 16,000 sq. ft. facility. The property is leased from an affiliated entity. There is room to grow in the current location.