Golf Equipment Manufacturer, Retail Store, and Teaching Facility
Consumer, Food & Retail; Education & Government; Industrial & Manufacturing
The company is a golf retail store and custom designer of hand-built high-tech proprietary golf equipment. Products are distributed through multiple sales channels, including a brick-and-mortar location and online sales channels. The company also offers golf lessons at its state-of-the-art teaching facility.
• Turnkey operation with an excellent reputation built over a 25-year operating history
• The company is experiencing robust sales growth in its proprietary product lines
• Adjusted EBITDA margins were 9.1% of revenue in 2020
• Multiple sales channels allow for extensive customer reach
• Online sales channels show thousands of positive reviews
• Diverse supplier base reduces risks in changing consumer trends
• Redesign and optimize website for e-commerce to further expand online sales channels
• Open additional brick-and-mortar retail locations
• Continue to develop proprietary products and add more industry-leading brands to retail line
• Management is developing a Top Golf-like franchise program with industry leading technology to target committed golfers
• Southeast U.S.
• The company engages in sales of golf equipment and accessories to consumers and country clubs within the golfing space through online sales channels as well as a brick-and-mortar location.
• The company operates from a company-owned 9,000 sq. ft. facility. There is room to grow in the current location and the owners are willing to include the facility in the sale of the company or enter a long-term lease.