Regenerative Medicine Services Provider Specializing in Stem Cell Therapy
A regenerative medicine and wellness provider helping individuals manage their condition across four areas: Neurodegenerative, Autoimmune, Orthopedic, and Wellness. Options include regenerative medicine, also known as stem cell and exosome therapy, dietary supplements, and peptides.
• Diverse regenerative medicine offerings and services for treating different diseases/conditions and managing overall wellness with a personalized treatment approach
• Professional SEO and marketing team with years of experience has improved the company’s domain authority, delivering high-quality and substantial leads
• Has maintained authenticity as an ethical and compassionate provider with a 4.7 Google Review and patient testimonials
• Strategic partner for some of the top biomedical manufacturers in the United States
• Performs services both domestically and internationally through existing management services agreements
• Works closely with board-certified providers who only perform in accordance with their accredited specialties
• Capitalize on its newly-built medical suite with ample opportunity to expand
• Add a platform to cover offerings approved by insurance for additional business cash flow
• Capitalize on the recent partnering with a local university to enhance treatments from a scientific approach and optimize outcomes for patients
• Benefit from an on-site Provider – owner is not a provider, and without one on-site, on demand services and treatment dates are staggered
• Capitalize on its new service offerings: wellness program using Teladoc service, case-study lung therapy program, and collaboration with a local university for reverse engineering
• Continue to expand service offerings to increase revenues
• Southeast US
• The company serves patients seeking alternative regenerative medicine options. Treatments are performed in medical centers and hospitals in the US and internationally.
• The company operates from a medical suite leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current location.