Servicer and Distributor of Foodservice Equipment and Accessories
Industrial & Manufacturing
The company is a distributor and servicer of new and used foodservice equipment and accessories. The company has several preventative maintenance programs tailored to individual customer needs.
• The company attained its highest revenue to date in 2020 at approximately $1.6M
• Operating history spans over five decades
• Adjusted EBITDA increased by a compound annual growth rate of 14.8% from 2017 to 2020
• Extensive selection of high-quality products
• Average relationship length with top five suppliers is approximately 31 years
• Revenue increased by 30.1% between 2019 and 2020
• Grow sales force with experienced representatives to increase geographical presence
• Further development of the company website to improve online sales
• Continue to grow preventative maintenance division to service more clients
• Create a company marketing plan to focus on growth
• Mid-Atlantic United States
• The company serves a diverse range of retail, commercial, and government clients in various regions of Virginia and North Carolina.
• The company operates from a 12,000 sq. ft. facility owned by an affiliated entity. The location hosts ample office area, with most space dedicated to the warehouse and additional workspace.