Leading HVAC Firm with In-House Sheet Metal Fabrication
Business Services; Construction; Industrial & Manufacturing
The company offers quality heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) designs, sales, installations, maintenance, and repairs for commercial, industrial, and institutional clients. The company also has an in-house sheet metal fabrication department to create ductwork for new construction, renovations, and repairs.
• Revenue grew at a compound annual rate of 24.9% from 2017 to 2020
• From 2017 to 2020, gross profit grew at a compound annual rate of 23.1% with margins averaging 38.4%
• As of April 2021, estimated revenue for work-in-progress under signed contracts is approximately $5.3M
• 80% repeat business
• Ranked 7th in the 50 fastest growing companies in its area
• Top 40 under 40 HVAC industry leader
• Designs and manufactures ductwork in-house
• Well-established company with seasoned and knowledgeable team
• Strategically placed headquarters allows for simple expansion into multiple local large cities
• Expand the company’s field staff in order to increase capacity
• Establish other profitable divisions such as electrical
• Increase footprint in new construction market
• Enhance brand recognition and increase market share by expanding service area outside local market
• Implement a comprehensive marketing strategy in order to capture greater market share
• Southeast US
• The company serves commercial, industrial, and institutional markets throughout the Southeast.
• The company operates out of a 6,000 square foot facility leased from an unrelated third party.