Established Steel and Miscellaneous Metals Fabricator and Installer
Industrial & Manufacturing
The company specializes in the fabrication and installation of structural and miscellaneous steel, ornamental iron, and stairs and handrails. The company also sells steel and miscellaneous metals and provides historic preservation and restoration services.
• Revenue has consistently outpaced its costs year over year, creating positive operating leverage for continued profitable growth
• Revenues and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual rate of 12.6% and 56.3% from 2017 to 2020, respectively
• In operation for over 70 years
• Diversified revenue streams including steel fabrication & labor, installations, and materials
• $1.4 million in backlog as of December 2020
• In-house fabrication, assembly, and parts facilities
• Shop employees are cross-trained on equipment to ensure quick shift in workforce and resources
• Continue to expand footprint into different states to expand market share
• Bring steel erection and steel detailing services in house to reduce costs
• Expand operations to maximize production outputs
• Continue to increase workforce and operating capacity
• Eastern US
• The company primarily serves commercial (institutional, retail, hospitality), government, and residential clients throughout the Eastern US.
• The company operates from a 20,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party.