B2B Landscape Architecture Business
Business Services; Environmental, Waste & Recycling
The offering is a landscaping firm providing landscape architecture services including hardscape design, landscape planning, structural detailing, and irrigation in-house. The company also subcontracts specialty architecture, structural engineering, and MEP engineering as required for contracts.
- Excellent reputation in chosen markets with over 90% of work sourced from previous clients
- Consistent year-over-year growth with a CAGR in revenue of 12.4% from 2018 to 2020
- Strong margins with net income averaging over 35% of total revenue over the last four years
- Continual work in a diverse subset of industry verticals including municipal, residential development, commercial, and industrial sectors
- Strong employee team with accreditations in landscape architecture, irrigation, LEED, and others
- Opportunity is poised for continued growth with over 100 active projects in pipeline as of December 2020
- Hire additional architects and bring on structural, and MEP engineers to lower subcontracting expenses
- The company operates remotely; allowing operations to be easily expanded outside of the current DFW metroplex market
- Hire business development staff to increase market share within DFW area
- Leverage existing MSAs to increase work with existing client base
- DFW Metroplex
- The company provides landscape architecture services to a client base throughout the DFW metroplex that includes residential community developers, industrial parks, municipal and private developers, and commercial developments.
- Ownership maintains a personal office leased in McKinney, Texas. All employees of the company work from home and on-site for projects. Real estate is not expected to be part of the transaction.